Reality Under Seige

The reality that once I lived in, whereby most Malaysians do not have a good impression on games (computer and console games) and thought of it as a barrier towards leading a successful life. But I was in for a shock as lately that reality once I lived in has become a fake. My Blog is dedicated on my process to find out the true mindsets (views) of Malaysians towards games.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W. Perseketuan, Malaysia

Weird... Thats What I Think About Myself...

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Here We Go...

Today, I got a certain distant neighbor (a former MAS accountant) for his views on computer and console games. Well, to begin with he told me that games were good as it entertains its user without going through moral problems but has its fare share of bad points as it can be a distraction towards studies as well as increased peer pressure (interesting answer). Peer pressure gives a person his bragging right’s over his friends while wasting his time to be good at it, but it also provides socializing (meeting new people) through online gaming. So, does he respect these kinds of games? Well, he certainly does. Why? Because of its technological advances that gives an improved initiative for the computer industry to improve it’s self to support the latest requirements of this games, as well as providing entertainment options to flight companies such as MAS to provide entertainments to its potential customers through an otherwise very tiring journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com