Reality Under Seige

The reality that once I lived in, whereby most Malaysians do not have a good impression on games (computer and console games) and thought of it as a barrier towards leading a successful life. But I was in for a shock as lately that reality once I lived in has become a fake. My Blog is dedicated on my process to find out the true mindsets (views) of Malaysians towards games.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W. Perseketuan, Malaysia

Weird... Thats What I Think About Myself...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Women, What Goes on in Their Heads

Another day, another female’s view on games (I am just starting to feel I should start hosting a reality based show called who’s line is it anyways just for females on their views towards games). This time, I caught up with someone whom I actually know (an MMU student and a former classmate of mine during my foundation years). So, what does she think about games? She says that games might be entertaining (as she does play games at times), but she thinks that games makes its gamers procrastinate (neglect their promises). Why did she give such a remark? To my surprise, her answer was that gamers are bad boyfriends as they neglect their promises towards their girlfriends (weird, but interesting). After a remark worthy of a hall of fame award, does she have any respect for games? To my surprise, her answer was yes. Why yes? Because it kills time, make her get over rotten mood and makes her lazy (and she was blaming the guys of procrastinating). She also has a very high respect for games due to it’s enhance graphic ability, vast programming influence and the developers creativity towards creating an interesting game (only a female can have a completely different view on something and yet have a different opinion on it, common ladies, make your mind up).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com