Reality Under Seige

The reality that once I lived in, whereby most Malaysians do not have a good impression on games (computer and console games) and thought of it as a barrier towards leading a successful life. But I was in for a shock as lately that reality once I lived in has become a fake. My Blog is dedicated on my process to find out the true mindsets (views) of Malaysians towards games.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W. Perseketuan, Malaysia

Weird... Thats What I Think About Myself...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Let the Games Begin!

Since the feedbacks toward games has not been satisfying (for me on a personal point of view), I decided that it would be better if I would take a different approach towards it. I got this idea from a personal experience (read my post ‘Slightly Out of Focus’). This approach is actually aimed at the older generation (age 35 to 75), where they would have to play a game of my choice (Counter-Strike: Condition Zero) on the computer. They will not be told, why they are supposed to play games. If they agree to play it, they will be thought the basic game-play of this game, sufficient enough to win this game.

They will be judged on:

  1. Willingness to try playing computer games.
  2. Willingness to take games seriously and understand it.
  3. Game-play.
  4. Their personal views on games after experiencing it.

I will post the so called judgment hopefully, earliest by Sunday (March 6th, 2005).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com