Reality Under Seige

The reality that once I lived in, whereby most Malaysians do not have a good impression on games (computer and console games) and thought of it as a barrier towards leading a successful life. But I was in for a shock as lately that reality once I lived in has become a fake. My Blog is dedicated on my process to find out the true mindsets (views) of Malaysians towards games.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W. Perseketuan, Malaysia

Weird... Thats What I Think About Myself...

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Boy, am I Pissed!

Today, I asked someone very close to my heart of her views on games and games developers (to add some spice). She simply answered games are very stupid as there is completely no benefit that a person could get from it, instead it can affect its gamers health (eye sight) and would never waste time playing them. Whereas, games developers for her are murderers of the highest qualities (serial killers who kill its victims slower then drugs), in other words games developers are born to spoil the lives of our society (should I revise my decision on this course? Naah...). Due to the incredible feed back I got from her, I felt there was no reason to ask her more on games (I am stunned).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarod said...

ur clock is cool...(psst i copy ur idea k...put up in my blog)

well about the post, i think u have ask a person who seldom approach game b4.....maybe even tetris or pacman...
or she had a bad experience on game..maybe her borther(if she has) doesn't want 2 study just 4 game...
as our lect said..it's just the matter of response u get 4 the first time u touch a matter..

hehe hope u understand wat i mean...sorry 4 the grammar

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com