Reality Under Seige

The reality that once I lived in, whereby most Malaysians do not have a good impression on games (computer and console games) and thought of it as a barrier towards leading a successful life. But I was in for a shock as lately that reality once I lived in has become a fake. My Blog is dedicated on my process to find out the true mindsets (views) of Malaysians towards games.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W. Perseketuan, Malaysia

Weird... Thats What I Think About Myself...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Pattern

From this small research towards the mindset of Malaysians towards computer and console games, I could say that there has been no real pattern towards the mindset, as there have been mix opinions towards games through a perspective called age barrier. Even gender difference has been ruled out as a pattern, as there have been some female who do play games which are violent and blood-thirsty while there are few male who do not like to play games. The only pattern I could see is probably the lack of knowledge amongst Malaysians towards games, as most of them have no idea of the importance of games in a particular community as an economical tool or a socializing tool. This kind of thinking have caused the typecast towards games in our society in Malaysia and the only way we could change this situation is by adding awareness and revealing the importance of games amongst our communities in this country to have a nation united towards the growth of gaming industry in Malaysia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com