Reality Under Seige

The reality that once I lived in, whereby most Malaysians do not have a good impression on games (computer and console games) and thought of it as a barrier towards leading a successful life. But I was in for a shock as lately that reality once I lived in has become a fake. My Blog is dedicated on my process to find out the true mindsets (views) of Malaysians towards games.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W. Perseketuan, Malaysia

Weird... Thats What I Think About Myself...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Meeting the Architect

Have you ever wondered, we were given this task to be fulfilled by one person, and that is Mr. Hilmi, but we never took some initiative to go up to him and actually ask him on his views? This particular thought had been bugging me for some time now, so I got some courage to go up to Mr. Hilmi and ask him about it (although I am really sorry that I told him about it two weeks ago but only went up to him for his views yesterday, due to some India versus Pakistan cricket fever). So, what does Mr. Hilmi thinks about computer and console games? According to him, these kinds of games have been a new breed or new way of entertainment. It can give its users a unique kind of experience or pleasure dependent on their background. Games also provide improved hand-eye coordination which has been proven with an increase interest from doctor’s constitution and the army constitution, to enhance the hand-eye coordination while creating new professionals of the highest quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com