Reality Under Seige

The reality that once I lived in, whereby most Malaysians do not have a good impression on games (computer and console games) and thought of it as a barrier towards leading a successful life. But I was in for a shock as lately that reality once I lived in has become a fake. My Blog is dedicated on my process to find out the true mindsets (views) of Malaysians towards games.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W. Perseketuan, Malaysia

Weird... Thats What I Think About Myself...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Fragments of Thought

Yesterday, while talking to Mr. Hilmi, he gave me an idea, that is to find out why the people I chose to play wouldn’t want to play the game or enjoyed the game? Sadly, I can’t call them up to find out why did they give those kind of reason (I don’t have their phone numbers, low on hand phone credit and lack of time). So, I think will I voice out my own views as to why this reasons were given to me. To start with it, the negative reasons that were given to me is because, as adult, their trial and error period is over compared to a teenager. The other cause might be that there is a lack of knowledge, understanding, and experience towards games in this part of the adult society. But this contradicts when I get a positive reason, as these groups of people are the people who would like to experiment or rather learn and understand something new. I could even say that, a tired day in office (in short, a hell of a day at work), would interest someone playing a game like Counter-Strike to release their pressure through killing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com