Reality Under Seige

The reality that once I lived in, whereby most Malaysians do not have a good impression on games (computer and console games) and thought of it as a barrier towards leading a successful life. But I was in for a shock as lately that reality once I lived in has become a fake. My Blog is dedicated on my process to find out the true mindsets (views) of Malaysians towards games.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W. Perseketuan, Malaysia

Weird... Thats What I Think About Myself...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Over and Out

Mind works extra ordinarily, don’t you think so. After asking Mr. Hilmi, on his views, I was wondering had I asked my teachers from high school on their views towards games, what would have been their reaction and answers. So, I called up my former chemistry teacher to ask on her views towards games. As usual, she started by nagging on games and me, and after that she even told me that she doesn’t have time to talk on games (I had to explain to her why I wanted her to answer this question before she agreed). Once she got in the mood to explain, like all teachers and lecturers, she kept on going without any stops, so I would only post the points I think was the best.

  • through playing this kind of games, lots of reading time is wasted, which causes grades to fall.
  • an outdoor activity decreases, because those slots have been taken away for playing games.
  • recent craze of hand-eye coordination amongst the society through computer games is pure stupidity as on hand experience is more important then hand-eye coordination.

No comments from me teacher, but don’t you think that what you said towards games is a little bit harsh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com